My Gallery

Monday, February 05, 2007

Indonesian Festival in Grand Hyatt, New Delhi

Indonesian Festival in Hyatt

Last year, My embassy in coorporation with Indonesian designer, Carmenita, held a fashion and food festival to promote Indonesian culture. It was held in Grand Hyatt Hotel, New Delhi, India. In that event, me and my friends who had role as guest receivers must wear Indonesian traditional clothes. I wore Betawi suit, and the rest wore Javanese and Banjar suit. Do you want to know how are the suits? See these pictures...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Scholarship Blog

Yunita Ramadhana Blog   Goresan Pena Yunita   The World of English Literature

:: F R I E N D S::
|| Purwarno Hadinata || Rozio || A. Fatih Syuhud || Rizqon Khamami || A Qisai || Lukman Nul Hakim|| Zamhasari Jamil|| Rini Ekayati|| Najlah Naqiyah || Zulfitri || Fadlan Achdan|| Tylla Subijantoro|| Saifullah Hayati Nur|| Mukhlis Zamzami|| Edward Ott|| Thinley|| Ahmed|| Dudi Aligarh|| Irwansyah Yahya|| Ikhsan Aligarh|| Zulfikar Karimuddin || Bayu || Asnadi Hasan || Umi Kalsum || Erdenesuvd Biraa || Andi Bagus || Madha Yudis || Hamzar || Rosa ||